This is just a quick Target haul post. I’m not sure if I’m going to be consistently doing this but for now here goes:
1. e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer – Clear ($6) – This primer is supposed to transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas. I’ll be reviewing this soon.
2. e.l.f. Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer – Radiant Glow ($6) – I reviewed this in a previous post. This primer has a sparkly finish to it that seems to dissipate leaving a bit of sheen.
3. Maybelline Volum’ Express Mascara The Colossal Cat Eyes($5.99) – Maybelline makes great mascara so I figured I give this new one shot. The claw brush is supposed “spike out lashes for the corner for a wild cat eye look”. We’ll see.
4. e.l.f. Studio Foundation Brush($1.00) – I typically use a beautyblender for all-over foundation application so this will be for primers, moisturizers, or contouring and highlighting.
5. e.l.f. Studio Concealer Brush($1.00) – I got this one on a bit of a lark. I may use it for contouring/highlighting as well. Most likely when I need to be precise like under brow or around the lips.
6. e.l.f. Studio Contour Brush ($3.00) – I ended up buying two of these because you can never have too many brushes. I’m hoping this brush will replace a domed eyeshadow brush that I lost(read: my daughter took it).
So there you have it. Any chance you’ve tried any of these products? Are you big on haul posts?